In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent agents, as well as AI's history.
- Creating clever robots (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems).
- Algorithms for Machine Learning
- (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision) AI applications
- Python programming is used to solve real-world AI difficulties.
- Introduction to AI, history of AI, course logistics
- Intelligent agents, the uninformed search
- Heuristic search, A algorithm
- Adversarial search, games
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Machine Learning: Basic concepts, linear models, perceptron, K nearest neighbors
- Machine Learning: advanced models, neural networks, SVMs, decision trees and unsupervised learning
- Markov decision processes and reinforcement learning
- Logical Agent, propositional logic, and first-order logic
- AI applications (NLP)
- AI applications (Vision/Robotics)