In this course, you will learn :
- This course is part of a specialization focused on building efficient computing infrastructures using Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
- The specialization introduces participants to deploying and managing containerized applications on GKE and the other services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as pods, containers, deployments, and services; as well as networks and application services.
- The specialization also covers deploying practical solutions including security and access management, resource management, and resource monitoring.
- Understand the distinctions between Google Cloud compute platforms.
- Understand the Kubernetes components and architecture.
- Container images should be saved in the Container Registry.
1. Introduction to Google Cloud
- Cloud Computing and Google Cloud
- Resource Management
- Interacting with Google Cloud
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform and Qwiklabs
2. Introduction to Containers and Kubernetes
- Introduction to Containers
- Containers and Container Images
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Introduction to Google Kubernetes Engine
- Compute Options Detail
3. Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Concepts
- The Kubernetes Control Plane
- Google Kubernetes Engine Concepts
- Kubernetes Object Management
- Migrate for Anthos Introduction
- Migrate for Anthos Architecture
- Migration Path
- Migrate for Anthos Installation