In this course, you will learn:
- International environmental standards that are voluntary.
- For the establishment of waste management systems and waste prevention, ISO 14001 was used.
- Waste management programme risk assessment.
- The fundamentals of conducting an environmental audit and developing a remedial action plan.
- Introduction in the international environmental standards
- ISO 14001 - Basic principles and methodology
- Leadership and commitment. Planning of environmental management system
- Middle Test
- Support and operation for waste prevention
- Performance evaluation
- Final Test