In this course, you will :
- Understanding of Android design and user interfaces.
- Understanding of intents, alerts, and services.
- Working knowledge of how to use in-app permissions in your Android app.
- The ability to include Firebase services into an Android app.
- The ability to use dependency injection frameworks such as Dagger appropriately.
- To accelerate your development, have hands-on expertise with numerous jetpack components.
- To optimize your application, familiarise yourself with threading and memory management.
- Understanding of networking, particularly the use of Retrofit for REST API calls and Kotlin coroutines.
- Android Layouts and UI Components
- Android UI Components
- Intents, Notifications, Threading & Services
- App Permissions & User Location
- Utilizing Firebase Services in Android
- Lifecycle Aware Components
- Android Jetpack Components
- Data Persistence
- Dependency Injection
- Performance & Optimization
- Android App Testing