In this course, you will :
- Understand Alteryx platform and how it works.
- Work with different types of Data Inputs.
- Work with renaming fields, changing data types, and sorting.
- Work with Data Blending in Alteryx.
- Create Filters.
- Create Formulas.
- Create Samples.
- Understand types of Joins and how they work.
- Create Unions.
- Work with Appending data.
- Work with Fuzzy Match, Make Group, and Find & Replace tools.
- Create String to Date/Time formats and Date/Time to String formats.
- Create Regular Expressions and Text to Columns.
- Work with pivoting orientation of data using Crosstab, Transpose, and Arrange tools.
- Create Running Totals and Record Counts.
- Understand different types of Aggregations with Summarize and Weighted Average tools.
- Create a report from start to finish using multiple tools in the Reporting tool palette.