In this course, you will :
- discusses the common foundational principles and practises used by agile methodologies, giving the student a versatile set of tools to use in any role (e.g., product owner, scrum master, project manager, team member) on any agile team.
- discusses agile and lean principles, kanban and scrum agile methodologies, and employs Atlassian Jira Software Cloud as the primary software tool for hands-on learning of the topics
- The course covers both "classic" Jira projects and the new "next-gen" Jira projects.
- have a solid understanding of agile principles and practises, as well as extensive hands-on experience with Atlassian Jira Software Cloud
- Because you will be the site administrator for your Jira account, you will be able to perform basic site administration tasks.
1. AGILE OVERVIEW
- Jira Overview
- Visualizing Work: Boards
- Kanban Overview I
- Scrum Overview II- Roles and Events
- Toyota Kanban
- Lean Principles
- Agile Principles
2. Configure Jira
- Quick Search and Basic Search
- Issue Types
- Configuring Issues
- Users and Groups