In this course, you will :
- An introduction to the fundamental principles of psychopathology, including how to recognise signs of distress.
- Empathic approaches to interacting with people who are in distress, as well as evidence-based strategies for supporting yourself and others
- An understanding of historical precedent in the field of mental health and how that precedent influences modern-day perceptions of psychopathology.
- An introduction to symptomatology, intervention strategies, and relevant contextual factors in broad psychopathology experiences.
- Introduction to Abnormal Psychology
- History of Mental Illness
- Creating Behavioral Change