In this course, you will learn :
- Create a detailed model of a camera and learn how to calibrate it by estimating its parameters.
- Create a simple stereo system that estimates the 3D structure of a scene using two cameras of known configuration.
- Create an algorithm for recovering the structure of a scene as well as the camera's motion from a video.
- Create optical flow algorithms for estimating point motion in a video sequence.
- Getting Started: 3D Reconstruction - Multiple Viewpoints
- Camera Calibration
- Uncalibrated Stereo
- Optical Flow
- Structure from Motion