Laravel course is the most popular PHP framework, with more than 20 million downloads along with lots of enterprise and personal projects worldwide. Because once you learn it, creating complex applications are easy to do, because thousands of other people have created code we can plug (packages) in to our Laravel application to make it even better.
Disclosure: Coursesity is supported by the learners community. We may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase via links on Coursesity.
Top Laravel Courses and Tutorials List
- PHP with Laravel for beginners — Become a Master in Laravel
- Projects in Laravel: Learn Laravel Building 10 Projects
- Professional Blog+CMS Development With Laravel 5
- RESTful API with Laravel: Definitive Guide
- Laravel, the complete guide with real world projects
- Learn to Build Web Apps using Laravel Framework
- Laravel 9.0 Essential Training Online Class
- LEARNING PATH: Laravel: Complete Guide to Laravel
- 2018 Fullstack: Laravel 5.6 with QRCodes, APIs, Android/iOS
- Fullstack Web Development With Laravel and Vue.js
Learn to master Laravel course to make advanced applications like the real CMS app we build on this course.
With this Laravel course, you will learn:
- How to build applications using laravel
- How to install Laravel using Windows and MAC
- How to create and use controllers
- How to create Views and use the templating engine blade
- How to connect and use Databases
- How to create migrations
- About Laravel ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and Raw SQL queries.
- How to use laravel tinker — Command line program to play around with Laravel without persisting data
- How to download third party libraries to add to Laravel
- About middleware and security, sesssions, and sending emails
- Github or version control
- How to install a WYSIWYG editor
- How to install a commenting system / Disqus
- How to create a bulk functionality that you can use the crud on it
- How to deploy Laravel on share hosting accounts, like godaddy
This laravel course takes you through lots practical skill with some theory so you get more experience that its essential for becoming a Professional Laravel Developer.
A complete laravel course to master latest Laravel 5.4 web framework.
With this laravel course, you will learn core concepts of Laravel PHP framework, learn to build real world Laravel web apps, and learn real world web programming concepts.
In addition to Laravel course, this course also includes teaming up Laravel with some other state-of-the-art technologies such as PostgreSQL, Laravel Mix, Bootstrap, and OctoberCMS.
Here are the 10 different projects that you will learn in this course:
- Basic website — In this project, you will learn how to install Laravel, set up the controller, views, migrations, compile your assets with Laravel Mix and build a basic website.
- Todo List — A simple Todo list will help you understand how to integrate CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functionality in Laravel.
- Business Listing — In this application, you will learn how to create authentication, add business listings and delete them.
- Photo Gallery — Here you will learn how to create albums and update photos into that album.
- OctoberCMS Website — A website built with the october content management systems that is built on Laravel.
- MyTweetz Twitter App — An app integrated with the Twitter API, which will allow you to not only compose tweets, but also publish them.
- MarxManager Bookmark Manager — A bookmark manager using the PostgreSQL as your database.
- Vue.js Contact Manager — In this project, you will learn how to build a front-end using Vue.js as a component to work with our contacts in the backend.
- Backpack Website With Admin Area — This project will familiarize you with backpack, a collection of different packages to create different features in your admin panel.
Build Professional Blog+CMS with Laravel 5.x and take your Laravel skills to the next level
With this laravel course:
- Develop your creative and technical skills to build modern, scalable, secure and feature-rich website , start your own business, or launch a new career
- Develop web project more effective and efficient
- Be able to transform any templates on the internet to dynamic website using Laravel for your business
This laravel course is using a project driven approach to learn Laravel. In this course you’ll learn Laravel PHP Framework from scratch by building real world application — Wordpress CMS clone Application.
In this laravel course you’ll also learn how to utilize Laravel artisan generator, you’ll learn about database migration, database seeder, eloquent relationship, route model binding and much more.
You can also read these articles:
Build a RESTful API for a market system using Laravel and dominates the challenging RESTful skills with Laravel
With this laravel course:
- Create your own projects with Laravel (not only RESTful APIs)
- Make the most of your work tools (Sublime Text 3, Git, Github, Composer, PHP artisan and Laravel)
- Generate and maintain the structure of the database in an automated way with Laravel and the PHP Artisan console
- Use PHP Artisan effectively and be much more efficient
- Create and configure your own local development environment
- Properly configure your development environment for all your projects
- Hone the main HTTP methods/verbs for HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Use free professional tools to improve your productivity
Build a RESTful API for a market system using Laravel. With Laravel creating every component will be a breeze; you will have a project with users, sellers, buyers, transactions, products and categories. Explore all types of relationships, one to many, many to many and much much more using Eloquent the Laravel ORM.
In this laravel course, you learn how to develop a realistic, fully implemented, and professional RESTful API with Laravel. Additionally, includes fantastic features to implement a RESTful API easily. Take full advantage of tools like Sublime Text 3, Git, power shell, Laravel, Composer, PHP artisan, and be more productive for agile development.
Join us on Facebook Messenger on Telegram to receive updates on new free courses.
Build simple to advanced web applications using the PHP’s most popular web framework
With this laravel course build simple to advanced web applications using laravel, learn how to build ecommerce web applications in php/laravel, learn how to build forums, blogs, and the most popular of today’s web applications, and get a deep understanding of laravel.
This laravel course uses a project based approach for learning. It would also be filled with specific articles to read to clearly understand a concept better, and multiple explanations of all concepts taught . You will build a number of projects from simple to extra advanced, as listed below.
- Task application: You will learn the total basics of MVC frameworks, by building a tasks application, where you can create, read, update, and mark tasks as completed.
- Complete blog: Some features of this content management system are, post categories(CRUD), post tags(CRUD), posts (CRUD) trashing, multiple user and multiple role support, social media post sharing, blog search, and disqus commenting system
- Complete forum: Some features of this forum system are, multiple channels, social authentication, email authentication, user admin role, create discussions, replying to discussions, marking best reply to discussion, and user experience points
Master the powerful and elegant Laravel PHP framework for creating great web apps
With this laravel course develop apps using Laravel PHP framework, learn about Laravel features such as ORM, modular packaging system and query builder, learn all about MVC architecture, learn to develop scalable and maintainable apps, and learn to develop great web applications using one of the most popular open source PHP framework.
You will learn to program using the latest Laravel version and will go through all the underlying concepts which make this framework so cool. This course has been designed to provide a practical training in Laravel.
This laravel course will help you learn:
- How to use Laravel for your web applications
- How to migrate your app to MVC compliant framework
- How to use the modular packaging system
- How to use the ORM and the query builder
- Concepts behind restful controllers
- How to use templating engine
- How to work with routes and controllers
Learn all this and create a full fledged working web application along the course to assimilate all your concepts.
Discover the power and scope of Laravel, the open-source PHP framework for building and scaling web applications.
The course includes:
- Installation and Setup
- Laravel Basics
- Starting Your Project
- Creating, Indexing, and Showing
- Editing, Updating, and Deleting
- Soft Deleting
This course takes you on a journey through the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn about MVC architecture, how the Laravel framework is structured, routes and controllers, Blade files, models, and best practices for interacting with a database.
Plus, you will get tips on using various components in Laravel as you build your own simple note-taking app. From user authentication and routing to CRUD operations and database relations, find out why the latest version, Laravel 9.0, allows you to build web apps quickly and easily, no matter where you are on your coding journey.
Grasp the power of Laravel to build modern applications!
With this laravel course, you will learn how to:
- Set up a basic application to build a site
- Submit forms, process data, and save it into your database
- Show processed data to the user, create related posts, an authentication system, and much more
- Get started with building almost any type of app
- Collect payments with cashier
- Implement practical recipes to utilize Laravel’s modular structure
- Index and display advanced searches across your content in Laravel
- Update a website live as updates are broadcasted
The highlights of this Learning Path are build a powerful but simple app with Larvel course, quickly Add essential real-world features such as authentication, single sign on, and search extend your Laravel application with advanced features and high performance techniques.
You will start off with building an online forum from scratch using Laravel. You will also learn to use routes, connect a database, add comments, and build an authentication system for your forum.
Next, you will extend your basic traditional authentication and learn how to add social sign-on capabilities with the Laravel Socialite package. You’ll add search features easily with the help of Laravel Scout. Next, you will learn to create and customize your PHP app and tweak and redesign your existing apps for better performance.
The ultimate course full stack development course bundle — MVC, Laravel, QRcodes, Payment integration,APIs,microservices
In this laravel course, you will:
- Learn Laravel 5.6
- Learn database relationships
- Learn to integrate QRCodes into websites
- Learn to build apps with QRCodes
- Learn to integrate payment into websites
- Learn to build an e-commerce platform
- Learn to build robust APIs and Microservices platform
- Learn to document APIs and microservices
- Learn how to build websites with multi-user levels and permissions
- Learn how to build admin backends
This one course contains tutorials in MVC , QRcodes, payment integration , APIs and microservices, mobile app development (Android and iOS).
Learn how to build full stack web apps with Laravel 5, Laravel Mix, Vue js, Bootstrap 4 & Sass
With this laravel course build a full stack web app with Laravel 5, Laravel Mix, Bootstrap 4, Sass & Fontawesome 5, and use Laravel mix for asset compilation.
In this laravel course, you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance eloquent relationship: many to many and many to many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating font awesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating bootstrap 4 for UI styling.
- Implementing dry principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make your application more interactive
Thank you for reading this. We hope our course curation would help you to pick the right course to learn Laravel In case you want to explore more, you can take the free Laravel courses.
Best and Top Rated Online Programming Courses? Signup to get exclusive updates before anyone else.