The Best Kali Linux online courses and tutorials for beginners to learn Kali Linux in 2023.
Kali Linux is a flavor of Linux targeted at digital forensics experts and penetration (pen) testers. It includes over 400 pen-testing programs, and it is the primary tool used by ethical hackers. Using Kali Linux, certified ethical hackers can test networks on their organizations' behalves, to see if they're vulnerable to outside attacks.
Kali Linux is the pen-testing professional's main tool and includes many hundreds of modules for scanning, exploitation, payloads, and post-exploitation. However, diving into Kali Linux can seem daunting for beginners, given its vast array of tools and functionalities. That's why we've compiled this list of Kali Linux tutorials that provide a gentle and structured introduction to Kali Linux's core concepts and tools.
Whether you're a tech enthusiast, aspiring ethical hacker, or IT professional looking to bolster your cybersecurity skills, these tutorials will serve as your stepping stone into the world of Kali Linux.
Why you should consider Kali Linux:
- It is the best platform for hacking with over 600 penetration testing tools available.
- It is helpful in learning programming and is one of the best Linux-based distros.
- Kali is a very light os and it does not require any special high-end hardware.
- It can be easily run on Raspberry Pi.
- It is absolutely free.
- Open Source Git Feature.
- GPG signed packages.
- Supports wireless devices.
- Best Platforms for Hacking (Ethical Hackers also prefer Kali Linux)
- Supports ARMEL and ARMHF.