Applied to a real-world environment, augmented reality (AR) refers to the interaction between objects found in that environment and computer-generated information, which may involve multiple sensory sensitivities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory, and olfactory. To explain it in simple words, Pokemon Go is an example of Augmented Reality.
Keeping this in mind, here at Coursesity, we have curated some of the Best Online Augmented Reality Courses with certification. Hope that you will find the best course for you to learn how to promote products or services, launch novel marketing campaigns, and collect unique user data.
Top Augmented Reality Courses List
- Build 15 Augmented Reality (AR) apps with Unity & Vuforia
- Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore
- A Beginner's Guide to Augmented Reality with Unity
- Unity XR: How to Build AR and VR Apps
- Build Augmented Reality (AR) apps with AR FOUNDATION & Unity
- AR (Augmented Reality) & Video Streaming Services Emerging Technologies
- Work with augmented reality (AR) and the web (2023)
- Getting started with Augmented Reality