Anime, originally called “animation” in English, has contributed so much to our cultural awareness that people around the world who love any genre of it feel compelled to visit the country of its origin and even learn Japanese. Contemporary popular culture has been profoundly influenced by the art forms of Anime and Manga in general.
With the freedom of expression in any genre and for any audience, anime provides a great way to tell stories nowadays, a good complement to traditional cartoons that are typically geared toward children.
Western countries as well as many Asian countries have chosen to adopt the anime genre's unique art style, which includes the use of large eyes and cut hairstyles. Avatar: The Last Airbender, which achieved international success, was a sequel to The Legend of Korra.
Top Anime Drawing Online Courses and Classes List
- Anime Academy: Characters and Backgrounds!
- Anime Academy: Characters and Illustrations
- Designing Kawaii Worlds: Spread Joy Through Illustration
- Manga Art School: How to draw Anime and Manga Course
- Digital Illustration: Create Manga Characters
- How to Draw Anime People and bodies
- Learn Anime Drawing: The Ultimate Beginners Course