Are you struggling with your digital sketching? Have you tried learning from books only to realize it's not that easy to learn from pictures?
In this video course you will learn the basic tips and tricks used to render design ideas in Photoshop. Use these techniques to build up your portfolio, create a new design project or maybe you just want to show off your skills to a friend. This course walks you through the process from early ideation doodles and quick sketches all the way to adding highlights and shading.
You will learn:
- How to practice ellipses and how to sketch them in perspective
- The techniques to quickly get ideas down and render them in Photoshop
- How to add highlights
- How to add shadows
- The basic tools used for shading
- How to render a car from line work
- To block out shapes and silhouettes
- Why a light source is super important
- How to add weight to your design
- ...and a lot more!
If you have questions or something isn't clear, use the course discussion board. I'm here for you and I reply to everyone.
If you're ready to dive in and get a better understanding of how to use Photoshop as a powerful sketching tool, then this course is for you.
Thanks for enrolling and I'll see you in the course!