Considering the lightweight size of the vue.js core, it is still packed full of features which you will learn about during this course. During this course you will build 2 fun, exciting and challenging projects, to apply everything you will learn instantly.
You begin with a guest list app where users can add their name to an event guest list. This is a simple app but will guide you through all of the vue.js essentials such as:
- Two way data binding
- Event handling
- Templates and the Virtual DOM
- List & conditional rendering
- Binding attributes & styles
- The Vue instance
- Instance properties: Data, Computed, Watchers, Methods, Filters etc
- Looping & filters
- Refs and other instance properties and methods
- Vue lifecycly
- Plus much more!
You will then build on this knowledge, by building a greeting card application, where the user can create and edit their own custom greeting card. They can add their own text and images to create a personalized card.