In this cours, You will learn;
- Create your own VPS server with DigitalOcean or the service that you prefer.
- Have a safe and friendly fast system with Linux / Ubuntu on your VPS
- Deploy a Nginx server in minutes on your VPS
- Hardening your Nginx installation
- Install a MySQL server quickly
- Configure and easily use Git to deploy projects on your VPS
- Get external packages and install them globally (composer and Letsencrypt as examples)
- Create and set up your domain and unlimited subdomains in a single VPS
- Point your domain to your VPS server, configuring DNS entries
- Connect to your VPS remotely, quickly and safely
- Learn to use basic commands (cd, service, cp, sudo, mv, rm, mkdir, reboot, etc.) directly on the VPS.
- Learn to efficiently manage your packages with apt-get, keep updated your VPS
- Assign permissions for folders in the right way
- Kepp your VPS system updated (retained packages and grub)