In this course, you will learn :
- Decouple other aspects of React development so that you can truly master the fundamentals.
- Create a local machine for React development.
- Learn JSX by creating a large number of small UI components.
- Learn to decide what goes into and what does not go into the state object.
- Learn how to deconstruct user interfaces into a React component model, or how to transition from static image mockups to live React components.
- Practice the fundamental skills that will serve you well throughout your React career.
- Use practical examples and exercises to reinforce your learning.
- Gauging the Students' Experience Levels
- Why just React and What we will Build
- Setting up your Local Environment
- Hello World
- Understanding the Hello World App
2. Getting Started with JSX
- Beginning JSX
- Experimenting with JSX
- Working with Lists and Multiple Elements
- Getting Started with Components
- QA: Object as Children
- Layouts, Classnames and more Practical JSX
- Referencing public CSS files
- Component Composition
- How Far Should you Break Components Down?
- Using other People's Components
3. Props: Getting started with Reusability
- What are Props?
- Keys and Rendering Multiple Items
- Leveraging Props for Reusability
- The Children Prop