This course is the continuation of our Java Fundamentals course : Learn Java from scratch, without mysteries.
This Java Programming course is the best course to continue learning Java in Spanish, and is the continuation of the Java Fundamentals course. As in the previous course, we will take you step by step so that you acquire the knowledge of object-oriented programming using the Java language so you can start studying more advanced topics.
The content is divided into perfectly structured levels , each level supported by the previous one, with the aim of adding Java knowledge incrementally so that you can focus on mastering the issues little by little and gradually. So ensure the success of your Java training.
We will offer support for any questions about the didactic material included in this Java Programming course.
To make matters worse, we handle a new teaching methodology that we have called Speed Learning. This methodology consists of concise videos that go directly to the point to study, complemented with eBooks with explanations and step-by-step images (which you can print, or search for any text you need, or use for your offline study), since as we know we cannot do text search within a video. In addition, our methodology includes perfectly structured and very didactic exercises, which will allow you to accelerate your eLearning learning. Without wasting time on videos where you have to watch the instructor codify an exercise, too much theory, little practice or anything like that. Our Speed Learning methodology guarantees that in the shortest possible time you will acquire the necessary knowledge for the professional and professional world of Java.
The Java Programming course includes the following topics of study:
Level. Java programming
Level 2. Programming with Java
Lesson 1 - Polymorphism in Java
- What is polymorphism and its application
- Overwriting in Java and its use
Lesson 2 - Advanced Object Management in Java
- Object Conversion (cast)
- Identifying the type of object with the instanceof operator
- The importance and use of this operator
Lesson 3 - Handling Code Blocks in Java
- Scope of Variables (Scope)
- Use of static and non-static blocks
Lesson 4 - Use of Abstract Classes and Interfaces in Java
- Differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Declaration and use of Abstract Classes
- Interface Management in Java and when to use them
Lesson 5 - Handling Exceptions in Java
- Processing exceptions in Java
- Use of try-catch and propagation of Exceptions
Lesson 6 - Managing Collections in Java
- Use of collections in Java
- Management of List, Set and Map and the application of each structure
Lesson 7 - File Management in Java
- Handling and use of files in Java
- Stream Management in Java and its uses
Final Level Laboratory
- Final exercise where everything learned at this level is applied
- At the end you get a certificate of having completed the Java Fundamentals course.
We wait for you from the other side.
Ing. Ubaldo Acosta
Founder of Global Mentoring and Java University
Passion for Java Technology
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to program in Java
- Have knowledge of Java Basics
- If you don't have the basics, we recommend our Global Mentoring Java Fundamentals course
- Basic knowledge of PC use
- Basic operation of an operating system such as Windows, Mac or Linux
- The attitude and desire to continue learning Java and deepen aspects-oriented programming with Java
- JavaDoc concept in Java
- Management of Variable Arguments in Java
- Using Enumerations in Java
- Use of Java code blocks
- Handling of forEach in Java
- Concept of Autoboxing and Autounboxing in Java
- Management of Access Modifiers in Java
- Overwriting Methods in Java
- Polymorphism application in Java
- Use of the word instance of
- Object Conversion in Java
- Using the Object class in Java
- Abstract classes in Java
- Java Interface Management
- Use of JavaBeans
- Exception Handling in Java
- Using Collections in Java
- Use of Generic Types in Java
- Data Entry and Exit Management in Java
- File Management in Java
- Among many other topics !!!