In this course, you will learn:-
- With document databases, you may accomplish basic document design and data modeling.
- From Python, you may work with MongoDB.
- To map classes to MongoDB, use the mongo engine ODM.
- Hello and welcome to the course
- Demo: Registering connections with MongoEngine
- Concept: Registering connections
- Demo: Defining mongoengine entities (classes)
- Concept: mongoengine entities
- Demo: Create a new account
- Demo: Robo 3T for viewing and managing data
- Demo: Login
- Demo: Register a cage
- Demo: Add a bookable time as a host
- Demo: Managing your snakes as a guest
- Demo: Book a cage as a guest
- Demo: View your bookings as guest
- Demo: View bookings as host
- Concept: Inserting documents
- Concept: Queries
- Concept: Querying subdocuments with mongoengine
- Concept: Query using operators
- Concept: Updating via whole documents