In this course, you will :
- Learn about employee dissent, employee activism, and ethical conflict.
- The AICCC Framework requires that the complaint be acknowledged and that the concerns be investigated.
- AICCC Framework: think about it, communicate about it, and cement the solution.
- Learn about common, but costly, mistakes made by some leaders, which resulted in employee discontent, legal disputes, and whistleblower scandals.
- Joel and Rebecca: The characters in our story
- Ethical conflict, employee dissent, employee activism and ethics refugees
2. AICCC Framework
- Acknowledge the existence of ethical conflict
- Investigate ethical conflict
- Consider the nuances within the ethical conflict
- Communicate your reflections to both parties and Conclude
- Cement the solution to the root cause of the Ethical Conflict