In this course, you will learn;
- Portland-based designer Aaron Draplin is legendary for pride and craftsmanship he brings to every project.
- Whether designing for Draplin Design Company clients like Nike and Ride Snowboards, or personal brands like his Field Notes memo notebooks, his work always strikes viewers as functional, nostalgic, and iconic.
- In this 70-minute class, you'll go behind-the-scenes as Aaron shares his logo design process with a very personal project: the family crest.
- From background research to geometric structure to typography to color choice, he provides helpful tips and shortcuts in Illustrator for creating beautiful work in a hyper-efficient manner.
- Aaron emphasizes the benefits and techniques of simplifying designs in order to create compelling logos. It's a perfect class for designers, creators, and everyone who wants to be inspired by a master at work.