In this course, you will :
- Examine the broader context of COP26, as well as other related frameworks such as COP15 (The UN Convention on Biological Diversity) and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Consider local, national, and global perspectives on COP26 through a variety of responses to the Conference's core themes.
- Consider the work of educators and communities in Scotland who have been involved in COP26-related activities.
- Investigate a variety of artistic and creative responses that provide engaging and alternative perspectives on the complex themes of COP26.
- Share your thoughts and inspiration on how individuals, communities, and organisations can work together to create a more sustainable future.
- COP26: Setting the Scene.
- Sharing Thinking.
- Working Collaboratively.
- Moving to Action.
- Futures Thinking.