In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create real-world apps from scratch and publish them on the App Store.
- Design apps that look great and delight the user.
- Build apps that communicate with web services and store their data online.
- Use advanced Xcode features like a professional.
- Prepare for a potential career change as an iOS and Swift developer.
In this course, you will learn how to program in Swift 4 using playgrounds, build your own apps using storyboards and UIKit controls, master scroll views and collection views, leverage the power of auto layout and adaptive layout, persist your data with NSCoding and core data.