In this course, you will :
- Techniques to land a job on Wall Street.
- Understand the fundamentals of investment banking.
- Understand the competitive landscape and inner workings of a bank and an analyst program.
- Gain insight into how to perform as a top analyst.
- Learn about the hiring process, including key players and timing.
- Understand how to effectively minimize candidate risk.
- Craft a personal story, resume, cover letter and positive online presence.
- Form an effective, tailored networking approach.
- Learn specific e-mail techniques and scripts to set up phone conversations and in-person informational interviews.
- Learn how to generate leads and grow a massive network of individuals throughout the industry.
- Understand how to make the most of your current situation, whether a student or business professional.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently prepare for the interview, including specific topics and resources that can be used and implemented before and after the interview.
- Create a backup plan that will allow you to continue on the path toward landing a job on Wall Street.
- Utilize additional BONUS content.