PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) or simplyPersonal Home Page
Is open source general-purpose scripting language, that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
This course will introduce PHP to you by examples. you will be familiar with scripting languages after 10 min of this course.
If you interested in creating your own fully featured website, this course will take about 3 hours to be familiar with PHP dynamic scripting language.
If you are web developer looking to learn a new language, this course is ideal for you.
Steps we take:
- We will start by transferring your PC into a local Server, so you can run your PHP code without need to register in any web hosting service
- learning PHP syntax will be easy by implementing each step and monitor its result
- Apply PHP in simple interactive project
This course will prepare you to make your own Content Management System or Dynamic websites functionalities
- Familiar with Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
- This course is meant for TOTAL beginners in programming
- WAMP Server
- Dreamweaver 5 or higher
What will you learn
- By the end of this course you will have solid understanding of PHP scripting Language
- Create dynamic web pages and let your website look smarter