In this course, you will :
- Understand people from a holistic, anthropological perspective..
- Critically think about issues..
- Develop their "anthropological toolkit" to engage with the world and the people in it..
- Feel comfortable discussing the basic premise of the four subfields in anthropology..
- Novice students interested in studying anthropology.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about anthropology & how it relates to them.
- Students who hope to engage anthropology in their lives and relate it to personal & professional development.