*** NEWLY UPDATED 2017 *** Welcome! If you’re new to programming, you’ll soon discover that with a little practice, it’s not as hard as people make it out to be! You can definitely teach yourself how to code iPhone apps and before you know it, you’ll be submitting your own app into the App Store. You’ll be introduced to programming terminology, Swift code and iOS development basics one building block at a time. By the end of the following lessons, I guarantee that you’ll be surprised at how much you’ve been able to accomplish from scratch! This introductory course is broken up into two modules. In Module 1: Basics
- Youll be introduced to Xcode 8 and all of the various other tools/resources well be using.
- Youll learn all of the components that go into any iPhone app
- Youll get your feet wet with writing Swift code
- Youll build your first iPhone app!
- Youll dive right into building a simple card game called War!
- Youll learn Swift programming concepts
- Youll learn how to use Auto Layout to build your user interface
- Youll learn how to handle button taps in your app
- Youll learn how to display images!
- Youll add logic and write code to determine a winner
- Youll learn how to use graphics and style the app