In this course, you will learn :
- Make SMART goals for yourself that you can realistically achieve without giving up.
- Improve your willpower and self-control.
- Avoid temptations that will derail your progress.
- More effectively avoid distractions.
- Reduce your procrastination significantly.
- Maintain your motivation even when you are tired.
- Create habits that will keep you on track to your goals.
- Maintain your focus on the objectives you've set for yourself.
- Boost your productivity.
- Learn why multitasking is actually a bad thing (!)
- Maintain consistency in your efforts to reach a goal.
- Avoid failing because you are a perfectionist.
- Recognize how your social circle influences your success or lack thereof.
- Recognize how your partner can sabotage your success without you even realising it.
- Find friends who will help you stay on track.
- Introduction & Background
- Goal Setting - How To Set More Effective Goals
- How To Improve Your Self-control and Will Power
- How To Form Good Success Habits Without Tons Of Discipline
- How To Increase Productivity and Avoid The Scourge of Multi-Tasking
- How To Remain Consistent and Motivated
- Why Done is Better Than Perfect
- Why You Should Never Chase Money...Get It To Chase You
- Why Surrounding Yourself With Ambitious Friends Is Critical For Success
- How To Identify A Partner/Husband/Wife That Kill Your Chances of Succeeding
- What Are Accountability Buddies & How Can You Find One
- The Success Quiz