In this course, you will learn
- Create new cloud projects and manage, open, and save models in Fusion 360..
- Create and edit 3D models using Fusion 360 parametric tools and add constraints, dimensions, and control geometric relationships..
- Sculpt and freeform 3D models using Fusion 360 T-Splines technology and import a sketch/image to use for reference..
- Use direct editing tools in Fusion 360 and rapidly modify the design of existing and imported 3D CAD models..
- Use Fusion 360 assembly modeling tools and features to create and drive working joints for parts in a product assembly..
- Apply physical materials and assign appearances to your 3D models..
- Use the Fusion 360 documentation environment to create technical drawings, parts lists, and other documentation for your 3D models..