Upon completion of the entire set of modules, learners will be better prepared to:
- apply an Environmental Health Science Model to applicable urban and rural and outdoor and indoor settings;
- categorize types of hazardous environmental agents;
- list types of contaminants generated in and from various sources of generation;
- differentiate between and among environmental (indoor and outdoor) contamination, types of hazardous exposures, and related risks of disease;
- apply best practice concepts related to the prevention, planning and preparation for emergency incidents involving health care settings and services; and,
- interpret applied environmental health readings and case studies.