In this course, you will :
Learn English in a fast and clearway, with clear grammar explanations and practice worksheets.
This class focuses on the basic keys of English grammar giving you the important tools to communicate more successfully and confidently in the past, present, and future!
After you finish this course, you will have learned how to use the following correctly:
- The usage of 'to be' (is - are - am)
- Subject pronouns (I - you - he - she - it - we - they)
- Object pronouns (me - you - him - her - it - us - them)
- Possessive Nouns (mine - yours- his - hers - its - theirs - ours)
- Possessive Adjectives (my - your - his - her - it - their - our)
- Demonstrative pronouns (this - that - these - those)
- Demonstrative Adjectives
- Common contractions (he's - she's -they're - we're - don't -isn't - etc.)
- Asking & Answering - Introduction questions
- Asking & Answering - Yes/No questions
- Asking & Answering - Information questions
- Present Simple Tense
- Past Simple Tense
- Future Simple Tense
- 'to be going to'