In this course, you will :
- Recognize a human resource manager's key skills and responsibilities.
- Explain the general processes of recruitment, selection, training, and evaluation.
- Outline the procedures for employee separation and termination.
- Discuss how to effectively manage and retain employees.
- Emphasize how internal culture affects an organisation.
- Identify strategies for managing an institution's "change process."
1. Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Introduction to Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Role of Communication in HRM
- Strategic HRM Plans and HR Plans
- Compensation and Benefits
2. The Recruitment Process
- The Recruitment Process
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Recruitment Strategy
3. The Selection Process
- Overview of the Selection Process
- The Interview Process
- Testing and Selecting
4. Diploma in Human Resources - First Assessment
Diploma in Human Resources - First Assessment
5. Training and Development
- Training and Development
- Types of Training Delivery Methods
6. Managing Employee Performance
- Types of Performance Appraisals
- Managing Poor Employee Performance
- Employee Separation
7. Organisational Culture
- Organisational Culture
- Managing Change
8. Managing Employee Motivation and Retention
- Theories of Motivation
- Management Styles and Employee Motivation
- Managing Employee Retention