In this course, you will :
- Define “Critical Thinking”.
- Differentiate between “Critical Thinking” and “Natural Thinking”.
- Discuss benefits of and barriers to critical thinking in organization.
- Outline strategies to problem solve in organization.
- Discuss practical approaches to develop and support critical thinking in organizations.
- Recognize the role of "me" in supporting others in critical thinking development.
- Organization leaders, managers, and decision makers
- Organization internal consultants, trainers, and coaches
- Executive and management coaches
- Students and anyone else, interested in critical thinking and organizational practices