In this course,
- You will gain the systems thinking skills necessary to develop a global optimization framework for synchronizing operational improvements inside each of the supply chain elements..
- You will be able to apply a throughput world perspective based on growth-driven decisions - rather than on cost containment or reduction..
- You will learn how to meet your customers’ needs be developing a product that delivers real value, and by adapting when customer preferences change..
- You will have the knowledge to create and advance an operations strategy geared toward providing customers with a compelling value proposition, mitigate the natural conflict between Marketing and Operations and align the objectives of both..
- You will learn how to form strategic alliances within your supply chain, commit to the achievement of common goals together, and co-develop mutually beneficial processes..
- You will learn how to visualize the value stream, and to integrate and streamline operations through the removal of waste at key steps along that stream..
- You will be able to create and manage flow balance in your supply chain and avoid inventory gluts by matching end-user demand with the rate at which work is performed at each stage - from the raw materials point onwards..