In this course, you will learn :
- Develop an understanding of the philosophy and the principles underlying the field of behavioral economics
- Understand the differences between choice architecture / nudging and other approaches to behaviour change.
- Understand the key elements of an experiment, differentiate between three basic types of experimental designs, and gain insight into ANOVA and regression techniques for analyzing data.
- Use a prescribed process for designing your own nudges, and identify specific resources and tools you will need to execute a nudging strategy.
- Apply some of the learnings and ideas to policy and business.