MySQL is a general purpose relational database management (RDMSB) system used primarily to provide a back-end database for web applications. In this course, I introduce the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular.
Unlike traditional courses that focus primarily on theory, we will take a practical approach to working with data.
This is what you will learn:
- Creation of databases and tables
- Add data to a table with INSERT
- Reading a table with SELECT
- How to use WHERE to filter data
- Using ORDER BY to sort the data
- Change data in a table
- The DELETE query: delete one or more rows of data from a table
- and much but much more ...
These and many other topics will be covered. So why wait, sign up today!
I wait for you!
- Beginners who want to learn MySQL
- Everyone interested in learning to manage their own Linux server in a basic way
- Students and professionals who wish to learn about server administration with Linux
- People interested in learning about MySQL servers and Databases
- Learn about MySQL Database
- Understand the basics of the relational database management system
- Basic and intermediate MySQL commands