As mentioned above, this is just a sampler of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exams, which offers the following:
- Simulates the actual, and the latest, AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification exam (Feb 2018 version)
- Has 6 Practice Tests with 65 UNIQUE questions each with a 130-minute time limit (Feb 2018 version exam format)
- A total of 390 Unique questions to help you pass and even ace the AWS exam!
- Has full and comprehensive explanations on each question.
- Has complete Reference Links so you check and verify yourself that the answers are correct.
- Contains a Test Report to track your progress and show you which Knowledge Area you need improvement.
- Mobile-compatible so you can conveniently review everywhere, anytime with your smartphone!
- Has a better value than the official AWS Practice Test which is worth about $20 but only contains about 20–40 questions.
- Clear and Error-Free Questions! Each item has a reference link that can validate the answer but you can also post to the QA section so we can discuss any issues.
- Prepared by a Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) who has actually passed the exam! (Please see my LinkedIn profile to view my AWS Certificate)
- These practice exams are designed to focus on the important exam topics (such as EC2, EBS, S3 and many others) hence, the aforementioned topics have more questions than the other knowledge area. The number of questions in each topic are carefully selected based on the 5 domains of the actual AWS certification exam. Out of the 5 domains, the Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures has the highest percentage (34%) with topics such as reliable and/or resilient storage; how to design decoupling mechanisms; determine how to design multi-tier/ high availability/ fault tolerant architectures using EC2, EBS, S3 and many others. Note that although there is a focus on these topics, the questions are all still unique, to ensure that you fully grasp the topic.