This unique course is designed to become an expert in bash shell scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
As we know that most of the organizations are moving into Linux and Unix operating system as its generally open source. Additionally, Linux, Unix skills gained by developers would make them more in demand.
From a developer perspective, this course not only cover command line commands, but also Bash shell scripting to make you comprehensive developer expert in Linux \ Unix OS.
The topic covered are as follows:
- How to write shell scripts from basic to advanced level
- What is the shebang line and why every shell script need ones.
- How to create and use variables
- Testing and Decision Making
- Command line arguments
- Input and output
- Conditional Statements
- Exit status
- filters like grep, awk, cut and sed
- Case statements
- Debugging tips
- Bash Shell Options
- Working with remote servers
- Interview questions and Practice on each topic
- A basic understanding of the Linux command line and basic commands
- Knowledge to launch Linux Servers from VmWare/any Cloud
What will you learn
- This couse is helpful to write basic to advance level shell scripts to Automate repetitive tasks in different Admin areas like Linux Admins, Middleware Admins, Database Admins, DevOps Admin and AWS Cloud Admins