In this course, you will learn
- Explain and demonstration Fusion 360 foundational concepts..
- Understand the Fusion 360 file structure for setting preferences, file import and export, and opening and closing a files..
- Navigate the Fusion 360 user interface and its components, including the Application Bar, Toolbar, ViewCube, and Timeline..
- Use Fusion 360's parametric modeling and direct editing tools to review bodies and components and modify designs..
- Understand the key components of Fusion 360's collaboration tools, including Live Review and project management..
- Take part in challenge assignments to put the skills you learned into practice..