You will get understanding of dividing the code in different module to scale at large levels. You will learn different aspects of using the different components like services, HTTP interceptors, local storage, encryption, on the fly cache, cache synchronization, Push notification systems, binding the components in single layouts, layout structuring basics and much more.
What are the requirements?
- angular basics
- angular 2,4 or 5
- Basic HTML, CSS, Typescripts
- Business applications understanding
What will you learn
- Understand about large scale application development in angular 6
- Can configure applications as per environment
- Logging and Error handling in right way - exportable logging to sentry or other servers
- Work delegation to different components to make things faster, reliable and efficient
- System workflows, data interactions, OOPs for component level access
- Saving the data in browser storage in right way
- PubSub factories for observable data and cache changes
- Recoverable cache and authentication logics
- MQTT real-time light weight Queue interaction