In this course, you will :
- Be able to program nearly ANY modern PLC regardless of mfg..
- Students will be knowledgeable AND experienced with all five IEC programming paradigms..
- Students will know how to lay out a complex PLC program.
- This course is a follow-up to "PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)" and builds upon the knowledge and techniques imparted in that course with NO reviews or primers.
- If you have not already completed my course titled "PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)", you are probably NOT ready for this one. If you have taken it but you've forgotten anything, it would behoove you to go back through it before taking this course.
- PLC II and PLC III are NOT prerequisites for this course.