In This Course, You Will Learn:
- The best UX design tools are nimble, collaborative, and efficient—just like Sketch.
- how to use this popular, vector-based app to craft your own compelling user experiences for digital devices and screens.
- Shauna Bybee walks through the design process for an example mobile app, taking you step by step through each phase in the Sketch workflow.
- how to create a wireframe to visualize your concept using the shape, text, and graphics tools; build reusable symbols; and incorporate styles and visual effects.
- how to transform your design into a clickable prototype that can be viewed directly on a mobile device.
- How to export your assets and generate style guides and design systems to keep your products consistent and designs in sync. Along the way