The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was enforced in May 2018. The EU GDPR replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens' data privacy, and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
It affects all organizations and businesses anywhere in the world, that process the personal data of EU citizens. The GDPR headlines are all about the fines – up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover. Fortunately, the supervisory authorities aim to encourage organizations and businesses to apply sound data protection principles. Learn about the GDPR essentials with these top GDPR tutorials and enhance your skills.
Top GDPR Courses, Tutorials List
- Complete GDPR Course - GDPR Certification- Platinum Edition
- GDPR In One Hour - The Basic Facts
- Build EU GDPR data protection compliance from scratch (CIPT)
- GDPR implementation and Data anonymization
- Build Security Incident Response for GDPR data protection
- Remove GDPR Risk from Your Business - Simply.
- GDPR - in a nutshell
- GDPR - A 3-Step Process for applying GDPR +Tools +Templates™
- Step-by-Step GDPR Compliance for EU-Based Small Businesses